Thursday, April 23, 2009

Inspection report

The inspector came today. I think everyone should get an inspection even though it isn't required in Utah. He tried everything out and saw if it worked and did a visual inspection and will be sending me a report. There was only one thing I want the seller to fix. It's shower related and means the shower is not functional until the plumber comes. I don't want to pay a plumber and this item keeps me from moving in so I want the seller to fix it. I have some paperwork to fill out regarding it, but that shouldn't be too bad.
So all in all minor things are "wrong" (the place was built in 1970 so small items are expected) but they are all little and don't prevent me from moving in. I'm glad I found out about them from the inspector.
I hope all goes well from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free hit counter html code
free-website-hit-counters.com