Thursday, April 9, 2009

Excitement

I received an e-mail from Jessica (my Realtor) and she's set up showings for the properties I want to see Saturday morning. I got a bit excited and felt the need to blog.

We are going to see 5 places that I picked from the MLS listings Jessica sent me. Most of them have my specifications, if they included them in the listing. I'm trying not to be too picky. I'm looking at condos and townhomes because I don't have time for yard work. They are all reasonably close to work and school and in my price range. They all have 2 bedrooms and decent square footage. Not all of the listings mentioned washer/dryer hookups, but some did. I'm sick of the laudromat! It costs too much money. They all have at least a carport so I don't have to remove snow all the time. That will be a step up since currently I park on the street.

I can't wait to see properties I like and don't like and add more to the list than the current 5. Then I get to make the big decisions about putting in offers and negotiating the price etc. Now I just have to wait (but I don't want to!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

free hit counter html code
free-website-hit-counters.com