Tuesday, May 5, 2009

IDA check

I submitted my documents to get my IDA money early so I already have my checks for the title company. Now I'm just waiting for my closing. I do need to get the funds from my personal account in a cashiers check form for closing.

I walked through the condo again with my parents and they looked at everything and turned everything on. It was good to walk through again with a different set of eyes. I received good suggestions from them as well.

I have begun to gather my documents to amend my 2008 tax return to get the $8000 tax credit. I'm pretty darn excited about that! Next year I'll itemize my deductions and hopefully get more back due to mortgage interest.

Now I'm just hanging out until closing with a bunch of IDA money in my "pocket."

No comments:

Post a Comment

free hit counter html code
free-website-hit-counters.com