Thursday, May 28, 2009

Moved in!

I moved in this past weekend. I was so incredibly blessed with 6 additional sets of hands to help me move. I got some stuff set up right away, but I've still got boxes and am still working on putting everything away.
I've been keeping myself busy with small home improvement projects. I've been continuing the work on the quarter round for the baseboards and I've also finished painting one room. I'm hoping to get through with the other bedroom this weekend.
I have discovered a truth other homeowners probably know: doing stuff to your home can be EXPENSIVE. Every time I go to a home improvement store I spend nearly $100. I have been spening the tax credit that I got so I can afford that right now. Otherwise I would need to hold off and save up for some of this work.
Everything has been going well, but I've been busy busy busy. Doing condo work after regular work just takes time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free hit counter html code
free-website-hit-counters.com