Saturday, March 28, 2009

Questions...

Now that I'm just waiting to meet with a Realtor I'm starting to ask myself if this is really what I want to do. I see so many positives and there are a few negatives, but I think the positives out weigh them.

Is the new place safe?
Will I be able to do it financially?
Is there anything out there that's good for me?

I definitly feel uncertain about some things, but each of those questions has a logical answer.

I can check the crime reports to see if the area is safe or not.
I know my budget inside and out so I know what I can afford, but I still want to make sure.
I did see a few places online today that looked like possibilities.

I suspect most everyone has a few second thoughts before they buy the most expensive thing they have ever purchased. I'll still be meeting with the Realtor on Monday so I guess I haven't been detered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free hit counter html code
free-website-hit-counters.com