Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I found my Realtor

I found the Realtor that I'm going to use. "Girl" was great and knew what I was looking for and has years of experience. I felt completely comfortable while I was in her office and told her I would like to use her.

I went to her office and someone kindly brought me water even though they weren't meeting with me. She came in and told me about herself and her organization. I introduced myself and my wants/needs. She has worked in my price range before and knows it can be a tough one because things go fast. Beyond her credentials, I felt very comfortable with her and trusted her instantaneously.

So my next step it to get pre-qualified. I'll work on that this week and see how it goes. I have three places in mind and I will make sure I do it all within a 14 day period as recommended in my classes. Once I get pre-qualified I will contact "girl" and get looking at homes. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

free hit counter html code
free-website-hit-counters.com