Sunday, March 29, 2009

The questions I have for the Realtor interview

I put together a list of questions I intend on asking the Realtor I'm interviewing tomorrow. I honestly don't know if interviewing them is the best way to "shop" Realtors, but I can't think of a better idea.
So here's the list so far:
How long have you been a Realtor?
Are you typically a buyer’s agent or a seller’s agent?
What are your fees?
What can you offer that another Realtor can’t?
What price range do you typically work with?
What areas do you typically work in?
Can you explain the MLS system to me?
Is the MLS the only way to search for homes?
How long does it typically take for someone to find their home?
What is the process to look at (tour) homes?
What would you say are the trademarks of a good Realtor?

No comments:

Post a Comment

free hit counter html code
free-website-hit-counters.com