Monday, October 26, 2009

Small Projects

I've been working on a few small projects lately. A dear friend gave me a new letter for my door. The one that previously denoted my residence was quite ugly. I hung it on the door proudly.
I have also been working on sanding some doors that have been sticking due to the change in weather. It's been a bit messy, but not to hard. It was an excuse to get a new power tool too!
I also took a moment the other night to fill in the nail holes to the quarter round. I haven't fully finished that project yet. I still need to sand the filled holes and caulk the whole thing before painting it all. I was just super exicted to not have to make any more cuts at corners. They were just no fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

free hit counter html code
free-website-hit-counters.com