Tuesday, August 4, 2009

No news yet

I haven't heard anything from my appeal of my property tax. I also have yet to receive in the mail my $8000 tax credit. I guess 6-8 weeks is longer than I thought (it feels like it should be here by now, but it hasn't been 8 weeks yet).
I have one small project going at the moment. At some point someone converted a closet into a little alcove in the front room. They never took the time to fully repair the walls from the closet shelves and closet doors. So I’m taking the time to make it look nice before I paint and have a housewarming party.
It has been kind of nice to take a break from all the “construction” that I’ve been doing. I keep seeing new projects to complete, but all in all, I’m content where things are. That is a nice place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free hit counter html code
free-website-hit-counters.com